Updated: Dec 21, 2020
We know yoga is good for the body, the soul and the mind. But in what way?
1. Yoga can lessen chronic pain.
2. It can increase flexibility.
3. It offers you protection from injuries.
4. You can maintain a balanced metabolism when practising yoga often.
5. Your outlook on life becomes more positive.
6. Yoga can reduce insomnia.
7. It helps you manage stress.
8. Yoga sharpens your concentration.
9. It improves your respiration.
10. Yoga creates mental clarity and calmness.
There are of course many more benefits, this is an indicative list. So choose the ones you want and start incorporating yoga in your life.
P.S. How do you like my crow pose?